Monday, June 25, 2012

ON THE ROAD ON THE MOTORCYCLE: Welcome to PENNSYLVANIA.


DEPART FROM NYC DIRECTION: PENNSYLVANIA etc...! 

June 24th we, Topalante.es /see his homepage http://topalante.es/ and me left Jeff´s House, it is like a home, with very kind people around, Jeff and Rebeka, the owner were there to help us, to leave safe and without worries NYC. More people were there with us. They were excited with us!! I was very excited, also a bit nervous... I haven´t so much experience on a motorbike, but I am a traveler. And as a child I loved it when my father took me to the Stara Paka´s Hill on his motorcycle, sitting in front of him... OK, now I am older but the child remains in me!!
 From Queens Village we headed through the rest of Queens, Bronx, passed the wonderful Washington bridge... and direction Pennsylvania! Topalante, the rider crossed the whole Europe, Russia till the South Korea, and then USA - from San Diego to New York City, from NYC to Key West.
He knows driving very well... I can rely on him, he can also on me, I don´t give up, even it is quite though to sit behind too... but it is also somehow a joy I want to share with him.

 We arrived to Pensylvania! William Penn came 1671 into the SILVANUS- in Latin: Forest and "founded" the countrx...! It is the state of independence - the state of Amish People -about them you can read on my blog here )in German) - Appalachian Mountains, Battle of Gettysburg, Pittsburg, beautiful lake areas...etcetera.


No comments:

Post a Comment