Saturday, June 23, 2012

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry.” J. Kerouac / ON THE ROAD ON A MOTORCYCLE IN THE USA - NOW!

OK, let´s go to be crazy!! What a blast!! I am going to travel on a motorbike!! 
Not alone! With Topalante.
 So I must correct Jack Kerouac and I say
“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be worried.”

 I am leaving New York City to travel with a great rider Topalante who already has an immense experience on riding, see his homepage: TOPALANTE.ES.
He crossed all Europe, Russia till South Korea and then USA. Incredible! So I am in good hands! I must trust him... NOW! What an amazing trip!! 
 We are looking forward to having fun, to seeing a lot of the USA!! We don´t go on the highways, we go on the small streets, to enjoy the countryside... we start in New York City and go to Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Dakota etc... till Montana.  
We are going to cross the USA - the NORTH of the USA / MIDWEST together till Montana, then I will continue alone to California, and he to Alaska!
It is very exciting!!
Whew, to ride on the motorbike! I have no experience, just a small one. It is about power, indulgence and fun!! I should, I would like to write a new adventure book ON THE ROAD as Jack Kerouac.... what an inspiration!! I have already been on such a ride, two years ago... I was writing about in in Czech. You can still read it, it is online: by www.Idnes.cz like here one link: http://hledej.idnes.cz/clanky.asp?f=p&slovo=Milena%20Oda&d=http://www.idnes.cz/&search=Hledej

                                  And I do live as Jack Kerouac writes in his novel:
“Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.”
                                                                 
                                                                     So let´s go!
 Follow us!
PS: Gap a travel with Topalante is all about adrenaline travel. Really exciting gap - yes - year project, travel  and awesome travel experiences are ahead of us, and I beg for the blessings on the way!
See more about me as a writer here other posts or here my web: http://www.MilenaOda.com and Topalante´s world journey http://Topalante.es

No comments:

Post a Comment