Friday, August 3, 2012

PART II. HOLLYWOOD: THE MOST FAMOUS GATES IN THE WORLD! GUESS WHO I VISITED?

THREE FAMOUS GATES IN THE WORLD!! And three neighbours!
I didn´t climb and hide at all, you just pass along... and if you get lost in the gates, there is ALWAYS a BUS of tourists and a guide who drives along and shows these tourists THE FAMOUS GATES and PART of the HOUSES of CELEBRITIES! I like to show the irony of the papparazzi, it is about this sadness, how people need even just see the GATES of the famous people! Because most of the houses are hidden... So I invite you now to some of the famous gates... I have a friend who lives in Hollywood and he showed me THESE GATES!! Enjoy the moments... :-)

This is an AMAZING GATE into the house of CHARLIE SHEEN!
I am honest, till today I haven´t seen anything with Charlie Sheen,  BUT I have already seen his house-gate! And this means maybe more for my knowledge... 
Ok, I just know how provocative he is... I ask now in Hollywood about him and I get immediatly an answer: Sheen's personal life has made headlines, including reports about alcohol and drug abuse and marital problems as well as allegations of domestic violence! OK! Everyone is sometimes fed up and needs to put his energy into the action... 
He lives very near to Jack Nicholson & Britney Spears - see HER GATE and HOUSE and ME in my other previous post: http://milenaoda.blogspot.com/2012/07/part-i-one-of-most-famous-gates-of.html...
 
THIS IS A GATE OF the house of great actor JACK NICHOLSON!!  - Tell me, isn´t the gate beautiful?? This you can find in the Hollywood hills, actually very near to the Britney Spear´s Gate / House.
Surely you know the movie with Jack Nicholson, my favorite one: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975), directed by Miloš Forman.  


AWESOME!! THE GATE WITH PALMS AND BEHIND THE OCEAN!
--- HERE BEHIND THIS GATE LIVES the singer CHER!!!
THIS CHARMING GATE you can see on the freeway from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara!! Along the ocean!
Her the most famous songs: "If I could turn back time" or "Believe" 
 

 

 





CALIFORNIA!! Pacific Ocean, beaches, sun, sunday... on the freeway to Santa Barbara, direction San Francisco.
AND ME with an invisible gate above my head... a gate into the UNIVERSE!!
How thankful I am to be here! And can see all the gates! Gates in the fam´s world!!
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment